On September 5, RISC Takers organizes its annual Administration Day for youth Members at the canteen of the RISC stadium. The field will be open as well so bring your soccer cloths and shoes. The purpose of this day is to update all required documents to participate in the competition. It is NOT a registration Day: RISC Takers membership remains in effect until your cancelation in writing (email) to RISC Takers FC. This Administration Day is for youth Members and players who were on a waiting list only. We will not register new members until we know the exact number of youth members and coaches we already have. Potential new members are requested to fill out the youth application form (www.risctakers.com/our club/membership) and return the form to this email address. We will contact them later if we have place.
-DON'T MISS THE ADMINISTRATION DAY!!! DOCTORS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE REQUIRED MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE MEDICAL EXAM. -BRING A PARENT TO SIGN FORMS! -REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS ARE ALSO APPLICABLE TO COACHES. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE FIELD DURING OFFICIAL GAMES WITHOUT REGISTRATION!
Schedule Saturday September 5th:
9AM - 10AM: U7 and U9 (born in 2007-2010)
10AM - 11AM: U11 and U13 (born in 2003-2006)
11AM - 12AM: U15 and up (born in 1998 -2002)
9AM - 12AM: coaches
1. Copy valid medical and health insurance
2. copy valid liability insurance
3. document with player's address
4. copy valid Passport of player
5. Only for players without an EU passport: passport parent
6. Passport photo
7. PAYMENT RECEIPT CONTRIBUTION 2015/2016 (see below)
1. Annual fee U7: USD 80
2. Annual fee U9 and up USD 120
3. One time payments(!) Please contact Jeroen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nicole (email@example.com) if you are not able to pay the fee so that we can agree a payment schedule.
4. DO NOT pay in cash!! This is important for the safety of the volunteers on the Administration Day.
5. If we do not receive a membership cancelation in writing before the end of the week, we will send you an invoice by email. We request you to make a deposit or transfer to our bank account WIB/USD
80896505, RISC Takers FC, PO Box 187. In case of deposits, ask the bank employee to put your name on the description.
Other important info:
We still need coaches and referees for our youth teams. Assisting a coach could be very helpful already! Please contact us if you are able to help us out.
Please note that you do not have to be an adult to coach or referee! For example players of the U17 team assisted as referees for U9 tournaments already and of course Coach Daniel coached a team. U15 and U17 players are an example to the younger kids and its very good for the development of the U15/U17 players as well.